Maybe it’s the girly princess in me, but there’s something about castles that I just find fascinating!! It’s impossible to believe people actually lived there at one stage. Aside from the obvious heating issues, weren’t they scared?! I think I’d be … Continue reading
In the coming weeks, I’ll be heading back into the studio to record and collaborate with some amaaaze international producers who I admire so much!!
It’s been great to take some time off – and get inspiration from gigs, meetings with respected people in the industry and learning from bunch of very talented musicians.
But now I CAN’T WAIT for the chance to get all these lyrics and melodies off my chest >>> into a microphone >>> into your pretty little ears!!
Thank you so much for your patience… I LOVE reading your messages – please keep them coming! The new songs are so different to anything I’ve done before.. which is exciting & scary at the same time!
I’ll be posting my ideas and the whole thought-process here and on the links below, so would love to hear your feedback 🙂
It’s been such an adventure and there have been some unexpected turns, but throughout it all I’ve always looked to you for support, and BOY OH BOY have you delivered the goods!!
Love & excited jitters,
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
ps – I’ll be throwing ideas around on my facebook, twitter & instagram pages about iTunes artwork, and I’d love your thoughts! Just click the links below and follow 🙂 xx
One time in high school, my friend Chris said I reminded him of Phoebe from Friends. Back then, I kinda took offence.
If you didn’t know already, Phoebe’s character is pretty random, a little ditzy and quite frankly, the downright weirdest of the group.
Chris probably knew me the best, because that’s how I am on the inside. My exterior has ever so slightly been subdued by society – eg: the wearing of pants, bras and combing my hair.
But my inner wacky child still rages true, even coming thru on this blog (which clearly has no clear direction and is a jungle of my sporadic train of thought :p)
I can’t foresee myself ever truly growing up, for the following reasons:
1. My bedroom’s clean, but you’re not allowed to move the Hello Kitty stuffed toys off the bed.
2. I get up at 5.30am when it’s freezing, but turn the heating up so my house becomes a sauna.
3. I go to the gym with my friend Sim, but we end up laughing at the leg machines that work your inner thigh.
4. I try to get some work done on my laptop, but end up on the My Shocking Story channel on youtube.
5. I walk my dog, but also use that time to have long conversations with her, getting her opinion on things.
6. I splash out on external hard drives and USBs, but don’t remember to back anything up.
7. I try to buy practical things online, and end up spending a small fortune on pointless stuff like below.
But hey, at least these things make being a grown up a little more fun 🙂