One time in high school, my friend Chris said I reminded him of Phoebe from Friends. Back then, I kinda took offence.
If you didn’t know already, Phoebe’s character is pretty random, a little ditzy and quite frankly, the downright weirdest of the group.
Chris probably knew me the best, because that’s how I am on the inside. My exterior has ever so slightly been subdued by society – eg: the wearing of pants, bras and combing my hair.
But my inner wacky child still rages true, even coming thru on this blog (which clearly has no clear direction and is a jungle of my sporadic train of thought :p)
I can’t foresee myself ever truly growing up, for the following reasons:
1. My bedroom’s clean, but you’re not allowed to move the Hello Kitty stuffed toys off the bed.
2. I get up at 5.30am when it’s freezing, but turn the heating up so my house becomes a sauna.
3. I go to the gym with my friend Sim, but we end up laughing at the leg machines that work your inner thigh.
4. I try to get some work done on my laptop, but end up on the My Shocking Story channel on youtube.
5. I walk my dog, but also use that time to have long conversations with her, getting her opinion on things.
6. I splash out on external hard drives and USBs, but don’t remember to back anything up.
7. I try to buy practical things online, and end up spending a small fortune on pointless stuff like below.
But hey, at least these things make being a grown up a little more fun 🙂